|Payment, Cancellation and Refund|
- Payment method selection is required in order to complete your registration. Payment in full is required by the event date in order to attend the conference
- Credit Card payments are available as part of the registration process please note there is a 1.75% MSF, this service is provided by eWAY. eWAY is an Australian organisation.
- Invoices: Payment on invoice is no longer available.
- Registration Discounts: Discounted registration rates are
non-transferable. By selecting a member registration rate, it is agreed
that the registrant is a current financial member of the organisation
offering the discount and that the registration is made in the member's
name only. A breach of this will result in a cancellation of the event
- Cancelllation advice must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations received before the 20th of July, 2015 will be refunded in full, minus a $125.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations received after the 20th of July will receive no refund.
- Please note the cancellation policy of your chosen accommodation provider.
- Substitutions: Should a registrant be unable to attend,
they may send one substitute in their place. PCA must be notified of all
substitutions prior to the event in writing. No sharing of
registrations will be allowed, one registration per delegate.