|CONFERENCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All prices are inclusive of GST unless otherwise indicated
- Program: PCA reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
- Behaviour: PCA reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to a PCA event, or eject any person from a PCA event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by PCA staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- Canvassing by delegates is strictly prohibited at PCA events. Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event/forum except by event sponsors. Delegates violating this policy will be asked to leave the event, no refund will be issued in this instance.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be received in writing. A $125.00 administration fee will apply for all paid event cancellations made before the 20th of July 2015. No refunds will be given after this date.
- Image Release: In registering for the PCA conference, delegates grant permission to PCA, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for PCA. Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from PCA in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless, PCA and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should a delegate not agree to the above image release, they must advise PCA by contacting (02) 6163 8444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration Discounts: Discounted registration rates are non-transferable. By selecting a member registration rate, it is agreed that the registrant is a current financial member of the organisation offering the discount and that the registration is made in the member's name only. A breach of this will result in a cancellation of the event registration.
- Registration and Payment: Payment in full is required by the event date in order to attend.
- Substitutions: Should a registrant be unable to attend, they may send one substitute in their place. PCA must be notified of all substitutions prior to the event in writing. No sharing of registrations will be allowed, one registration per delegate.
- Invoices: A purchase order number is required before an invoice for payment can be issued. Invoices must be paid within 14 days or by the registration closing date (whichever comes first) in order to guarantee the booking. If payment is not made prior to the registration closing date and the event reaches capacity, your place is not guaranteed and may be offered to those on the waiting list.
- This is an Australian Website.