Definition: Owners or staff of health clubs, gyms, spas and salons. Also includes those involved in the field of medicine whether traditional or alternative.
Acceptable forms of business proof include one of the following:
- Business License showing business function (must be a copy of the document itself)
- Medical License (must be a copy of the document itself)
- Product Catalog or Services Menu
- Website describing the practices of the individual or business.
- Letter of Intent* (from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a business – this is acceptable for new businesses only). Letter must indicate company name, company function, and registrant’s name. *Letter of Intent only valid for business started within the last year, may not be utilized for access to event for multiple years.
Acceptable proof of employment forms must be current include one of the following:
- Company email address (i.e. email@example.com)
- Current Paycheck Stub (black out the financial information please)
- We DO NOT accept Business Cards.
Business Types include:
- Registered Dietitians (RD)
- Registered Dietitians students
- Registered Dietitians Nutritionists (RDN)
- Dietetic Technicians Registered (DTR)
- Nutrition and Dietetic Technicians Registered (NDTR)
- Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP)
- Certified Health Coaches (CHC)
- Certified Holistic Health Counselor (CHHC)
- Certified Personal Trainers (CPT)
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Doctors of Medicine (MD)
- Naturopathic Doctors (ND)