Definition: Any business operating in the industry related to preparing, distributing or selling prepared/ready-to-eat foods. Includes restaurants, cafeterias, and catering operations.
Acceptable forms of business proof include one of the following:
- Business License showing business function (must be a copy of the document itself)
- Culinary Certificate or Degree
- Letter of Intent* (from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a business – this is acceptable for new businesses only). Letter must indicate company name, company function, and registrant’s name. *Letter of Intent only valid for business started within the last year, may not be utilized for access to event for multiple years.
Acceptable proof of employment forms must be current include one of the following:
- Company email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Current Paycheck Stub (black out the financial information please)
- We DO NOT accept Business Cards.
Business Types include:
- Full Service Restaurant
- Tea Room/Coffee House
- Quick Serve Restaurant
- Caterer/Private Chef