Definition: Manufactures finished products that are ready for an end consumer. OR a third party that produces a finished product for a company (Contract Manufacturer). OR private label company utilizing contract manufacturers.
According to our company classifications, if your company owns the brand name on all products sold on your website, you are classified as a Manufacturer.
Acceptable forms of business proof include one of the following:
- Product catalog
- Letter of Intent* (from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a business – this is acceptable for new businesses only). Letter must indicate company name, company function, and registrant’s name. *Letter of Intent only valid for business started within the last year, may not be utilized for access to event for multiple years.
Acceptable proof of employment forms must be current include one of the following:
- Company email address (i.e. email@example.com)
- Current Paycheck Stub (black out the financial information please)
- We DO NOT accept Business Cards.
Business Types include:
- Cosmetic/Personal Care
- Natural Living/Home/Textile
- Pet Products/Animal Nutrition
- Contract Manufacturer