Definition: Business investors are organizations or a group of people who give capital to start or grow a business and in exchange for this, they gain some control of the business and formulate agreements.
Acceptable forms of business proof include one of the following:
- Website detailing company function
- Proof of C Corp or LLC standing (must be a copy of the document itself)
- Annual Company Statement
Acceptable proof of employment forms must be current include one of the following:
- Company email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Current Paycheck Stub (black out the financial information please)
- We DO NOT accept Business Cards.
Business Types include:
- Private Equity Fund
- Venture Capitalist/Corporate Investor
- Angel/Individual Investor
- Hedge Fund