To help you better prepare for registration, see below the information you’ll need on-hand during registration to complete the process successfully.
Payment via credit card (PayPal) or cheque is needed to complete your registration. Please have PayPal Account login information ready or a credit card to set up a PayPal Account. If paying by cheque, note the cheque should be made payable to "Canadian Maritime Heritage Foundation" and mailed to the address below. In order for your registration to be considered confirmed, full payment must be recieved.
Canadian Maritime Heritage Foundation
International Congress of Maritime Museums 2022
1675 Lower Water Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Registering More Than One Person
If you are registering more than one person from your organization (and you’re paying together) you will need all the same information below for them as well.
Accompanying Partner Program
As an in-person attendee you will have the opportunity to register an accompanying partner for the Congress as well. Details on the Accompanying Partner Program can be found HERE. You will need your partner’s full name, contact info, dietary and accessibility information.
Questions Asked During Registration:
- Email Address – a unique email address for the person attending
- CC’ Email Address – if applicable you can use this to cc’ an admin or organizer (someone not attending the event)
- Attendee’s Full Name
- Attendee’s Job Title and Organization / Museum
- Attendee’s Full Address
- Attendee’s Mobile Number
- Dietary Restriction Information – for in-person attendees
- Accessibility Concerns
- Emergency Contact - name, relation and contact information
- COVID19 Vaccination Status – for in-person attendees only
- Translation Requirements – from English to…
- To help us plan, let us know whether you plan on attending the following events:
- Welcome Reception at 6pm local time on Sunday, September 11th
- Gala event on Friday, September 16th at 7pm local time
- 2-hour tours in the afternoon Friday, September 16th?