Definition: Any business operating in the industry related to preparing, distributing, or selling prepared/ready-to-eat foods. Includes restaurants, cafeterias, and catering operations.
Business proof must be current and include at least one of the following:
- Website showing menu or catering services provided
- Food & Beverage License (must be a copy of the document itself and current)
- Recent Health Inspection Report
- Culinary Certificate or Degree
Acceptable proof of employment forms must be current include one of the following:
- Company email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Current Paycheck Stub (black out the financial information please)
- We DO NOT accept Business Cards.
Business Types include:
- Full Service Restaurant
- Tea Room/Coffee House
- Quick Serve Restaurant
- Caterer/Private Chef