1. Upon payment of registration fees. delegates have access to the virtual platform that will have the Scientific Programme, Open/Closing Ceremony, Welcome Reception and Exhibition area. Access will be given 10 days prior to the start of the ISI WSC 2021.
2. Content not shown at scheduled times due to the platform's unavailability will be replayed for on-demand viewing during or until 30 days after the event.
Registration Process and Payment
1. Participants can register via the online registration system and pay by either bank transfer or credit card. More details, including the deadline for early bird rate and regular fees can be found here on the ISI WSC 2021 website. Fees are in the EURO currency.
2. In order to enjoy the early bird rate, full payment of registration fees must be received by 11th June 2021. All payments received will be confirmed in an email which will include any outstanding balance.
3. Payment is due within 28 days from the date of invoice unless other arrangements have been made with Worldspan.
4. For payments made by credit card, the amount reflected on the credit card statement will be in the currency of the credit card - the payment confirmation email will be in EUROS.
5. All registrations are transferable to another participant on or before 11th June 2021 and requests must be sent in writing to Hilary Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org, on confirmation of the transfer the new participant will be required to amend the registration. Registration transfers are not allowed after 11th June 2021.
6. For promotional purposes, video recordings and images will be taken during the ISI WSC 2021.
7. As a participant of the ISI WSC 2021, you consent to the publication of your name and country of residence in the list of participants and consent to contact from ISI about this and future events.
Liability The event organiser reserves the right to make changes deemed necessary with or without prior notice to parties concerned. All disputes are subject to Dutch Law.