Your Xero Roadshow Asia 2019 registration includes entry for one person to Xero Roadshow Asia 2019 on the date that you have booked.
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms will apply to all delegate registrations for Xero Roadshow Asia 2019 (“Event”). When you register you acknowledge and accept these terms in full.
2. Xero reserves the right to reject or accept your registration at any time in its absolute discretion. Acceptance of your registration is confirmed by Xero only when the acceptance is communicated to you by email.
3. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Xero or venue management in relation to the Event.
4. You acknowledge that the material presented at the Event is subject to copyright and cannot be re-used without the written express permission of Xero.
5. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited.
6. Xero reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability.
7. You acknowledge that parts of the Event will be photographed and filmed and that the resulting photographs and film may be used by Xero for marketing purposes.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Xero, its employees, agents and contractors will not be liable for personal injury or death, property damage, or any other loss (including without limitation, liability for negligence, breach of these terms or any other agreement), damage, cost or expense (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with the Event. This includes and is not limited to any losses associated with cancellation costs relating to travel, flights, accommodation, should the Event be cancelled.
9. Xero shall not be considered in breach of these terms to the extent that performance of its obligations is prevented by an event of force majeure (including an act of war, industrial action, civil disturbance, adverse weather conditions, natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstances beyond Xeros’ control.
10. Cancellation Policy