NRTRC / TAO 2020 Telehealth Conference
Call for Oral and Poster Presentations
The Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center and the Telehealth Alliance of Oregon seek abstracts for oral and poster presentations for our shared 2020 NRTRC / TAO conference to be held in Portland, Oregon, April 15-17,2020.
This year’s conference theme is Telehealth 20/20: New Perspectives, Innovation Insights and Expanded Vision of Care Delivery. We seek presentations in five topic categories:
1. The patient and/or caregiver experience
2. Telebehavioral health
3. Caring for elders and/or persons with disabilities using telehealth/virtual care
4. Addressing the social determinants of health
5. Emerging telehealth/virtual health applications
Presentation Abstract Guidelines
Click on the Call for Abstracts Guide for detailed descriptions of preferred topics and specific guidelines each for oral presentation abstracts and poster presentation abstracts, including what is required to include in submissions, selection criteria, and other important information.
NOTE: All presenters will be required to register for the conference. Those who come only to present do not need to pay a registration fee. Presenters who attend the full conference are responsible for their registration fees, accommodations and travel.
Create a Profile and Submit an Abstract
Abstract Submission Instructions:
- Create a profile by selecting "New User? Click Here" below. You will use your profile to login prior to submitting.
- *After your profile is created, you will be returned to the main page with a top navagation bar with the following three options.*
- 'Call for Abstracts' 'My Profile' 'Submit an Abstract'
- Click 'Submit an Abstract on the top navigation bar.
- A page will open that says 'Your Submissions' where you will select 'add new'
- To add Co-Presenters select 'add new'
- You may save and return to this page anytime by logging into your profile
- Once you save and submit, you will be brought to a submission page that will show your submissions and their status (ie, completed, incomplete, etc)
January 24, 2020
February 10, 2020
Notification of Accepted Abstracts
February 21, 2020
Presentation materials due
April 9, 2020
April 15, 2020