Textile Exchange Call for Breakout Presentations
Textile Exchange has a limited number of Breakout Session slots available at our 2020 Textile Sustainability Conference in Dublin, Ireland that takes place on November 3-6, 2020. We strive to provide conference attendees with the most interesting, timely and relevant content that is aligned with our 2030 Climate+ Strategy, which has a goal of 35-45% reduced CO2 emissions from textile fiber and material production by 2030. We will evaluate breakout session proposals against our 2030 Climate+ strategy and our 2020 conference theme: Climate Action Now- Impact through Partnership.
We are also offering a spotlight session (5-10 min long) where you have the opportunity to showcase your project/initiative in the exhibit area. All spotlight submissions will be reviewed and approved by Textile Exchange.
Topics for 2020 Submissions:
- Circularity (focus on preferred fiber & materials)
- Carbon Insetting
- Carbon Impacts (relating to material production)
- Regenerative agriculture
- Innovations in preferred fiber & materials
- Innovative partnerships
- Investing (price vs. value)
- Partnerships in government and policy
- Traceability and transparency