To submit a proposal:
1. Click the “Login” tab above.
If this is your first time accessing the system, click the "New user, Click Here" link below the Email and Password fields.
Returning users can log in using the information used to set up your account.
2. Add or edit your basic contact information and click “Save”.
The tabs to “edit your profile” and “submit your presentation” are now visible.
3. Click on the Submission Tab to submit the details of your presentation(s).
Use the "+Add New" link to start the submission process or add an additional submission.
With emerging technology, a plethora of new mobility entrants, and a growing list of social, economic and environmental issues related to personal vehicle ownership, we’ve reached a critical tipping point where policy set today will be foundational for the health of the industry and our communities tomorrow.
Two-way (round trip) and one-way (free floating) carsharing is 100 % aligned with the priorities of most cities around the world.
Carsharing organizations contribute to:
● TDM: transportation demand management and reducing congestion
● Affordability and social equity
● Healthier communities
● Climate change – reduction of GHGs and more active citizens.
While carsharing is proven to reduce vehicle kilometres travelled and personal car ownership –particularly when used to complement public transit and other sustainable modes of transportation – cities and citizens have been slower to adapt. The CSA is looking for industry experts to share data, insights and case studies about the barriers to, and opportunities for, more rapid growth which will take carsharing to the next level worldwide.
The CSA conference in Vancouver provides a forum for mobility stakeholders and advocates from around the world to gather, discuss, and learn. It will equip carsharing organizations and industry peers with an actionable toolkit of data, strategies, practical operating solutions and case studies to optimize their growth and strengthen the role of carsharing in the next era of mobility.
● Showcase your ideas, case studies and innovations.
● Collaborate with experts in the field
● Help shape the future of carsharing and mobility
● Receive travel to the conference, registration and accommodation.
● Deadline for abstract: March 15th, 2020
● Word limit: 500
● Please include a short bio, an overview of your presentation, along with key audience learnings
● All submissions received will be acknowledged by email
● Presentations will be reviewed for relevance and purpose to provide a balanced program
● If you are chosen you will be sent a notice of acceptance by 5pm EST, March 30th, 2020.
● Your full paper will be required by April 17th
● Your presentation will be required by May 9th
● The CSA reserves the right to make changes to proposed presentation titles and descriptions, and to encourage joint presentations or panels if multiple proposals are submitted on similar topics