Welcome to the Walk with Me 2024 Session Submission site!
ONLINE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Review the submission process and requirements before starting your online submission
- Browser: for best results, we strongly recommend using Chrome or Firefox when submitting your proposal. Do not use Internet Explorer unless you have to.
- To ensure you receive all the communications pertaining to your submission(s) in your inbox, please whitelist the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New users: Click here to create your profile and account.
Current users: Click here and enter your email and password.
- Under 'Your Submissions' click on 'add new’ to create your submission.
- Fill out ALL the mandatory fields (marked with a red asterisk*).
- Click ‘Save and Continue Later’ before you exit your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Incomplete'.
- Click ‘Save & Submit’ only when you have completed your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Complete';
- You will receive an automated email confirming your submission. Check your spam/junk email if you don't receive it in your inbox.
To make edits and check your submission status (complete/ incomplete):
- Login, open your submission, and make the necessary updates;
- Click ‘Save & Submit’ when finished;
- Submission status will show under 'Submission Completeness'.
NOTE: if you had previously saved & submitted your submission, you will still be able to make changes to your submission until deadline.
Forgot your password? At the top of this page, go to 'Login' and click on 'Forgot Password'
KEY DATES & DEADLINES (subject to change)
Deadline for submissions: (extended) October 2, 2023, 11:59 pm MT
Session Leaders will be informed of decision by November 14, 2023
Session Leaders to confirm attendance by November 21, 2023
For queries regarding the abstract submission process and/or technical difficulties, please contact: