Welcome to the This is Long Term Care 2023 Conference
From Innovation to Impact
Call for Content - Application Site
Before starting your submission, we strongly recommend that you read the submission guidelines & instructions available HERE.
To start your submission:- Browser: for best results, we strongly recommend using the most up-to-date Google Chrome or Firefox when submitting your abstract, as these are the most compatible browsers with this platform.
- Login (top left corner of this page):
- New users: please click on 'New User? Click here' to create an account;
- Current users: enter your email and password;
- Go to 'Submissions' (top-left corner of the page), and click on 'Your Submissions + Add New’;
- Fill out ALL of the mandatory fields (marked with a red asterisk*);
- Click ‘save & continue later’ before you exit your submission at any time;
- Click ‘Save & submit’ only when you have completed your submission in full;
- You will receive an automated email confirming your submission. There will be an edit submission link in that email should you need to make edits until the submission deadline.
To check your submission(s) completeness status (complete/incomplete) and make edits:- Login, open your submission, and make the necessary updates;
- Click ‘save & submit’ when finished;
- Submission status will show under 'Submission Completeness'.
NOTE: if you had previously saved & submitted your submission, you will still be able to make changes to your submission until the submission deadline.
- Call for Content close date: Monday, June 12, 2023 at 5 PM ET.
- Applicants will be notified of the decision between June 19 - 23, 2023 (date subject to change, pending application close extension).
- Conference registration opens Thursday, June 22, 2023.
- All selected presenters must be registered as a conference delegate, exhibitor or sponsor by Tuesday, September 12, 2023.
- This is Long Term Care conference will take place Monday, October 22 – Wednesday, October 24, 2023.
For queries regarding the online application process, please contact:
T: 519.263.5050 / 519.263.6002 (direct)