Educating for a more Energy Efficient Future
The 2022 Energy Design Conference will take place February 22-23, 2022. At this time, the plan is for an in-person conference in Duluth, Minnesota at the Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center (subject to change pending covid-19 activity in our region). The mission of the Energy Design Conference is to provide a valuable, educational and innovative conference focused on the core principles of energy-efficient building and responsible design.
- August 6, 2021: Call for presenters is open.
- September 30, 2021: Call for Presenters closed.
- October 28, 2021: Notifications begin. Presenters will be notified by November 10 if they are or are not selected to present at the conference.
- November 24, 2021: Presentation due to Energy Design Conference. (Presentations are needed by this date to submit for CEUs in accordance with the Department of Labor and Industry Guidelines.)
- TBD: Final version of presentation due for posting on EDC website.
All presenters receive complimentary registration to the conference (including lunch). Presenters will have a multitude of networking opportunities throughout the conference. Presenters are responsible for providing copies of their handouts and for providing presentation materials if necessary.
About the Conference:
The Energy Design Conference typically attracts up to 500 engaged participants. In general, the types of attendees range from HVAC Contractors, Home builders, Architects, Electric Utility Representatives, and professionals interested in energy efficient technologies. The Exhibit Hall area of the conference is a highly energetic and interactive experience and provides a great networking opportunity for attendees and presenters. Hosted at the Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center, in the heart of downtown Duluth, attendees are minutes away from popular tourist attractions, outdoor recreation opportunities, the arts & entertainment district, unique dining experiences and Duluth’s popular craft beer districts.
Conflict of Interest Policy:
Our goal is to provide a positive educational experience for all attendees. For this reason, we request that sessions avoid promoting and/or marketing a specific product. The Energy Design Conference planning team reserves the right to reject applications based on questionable product integrity and/or credibility.
For questions or information, please contact Hannah Erickson at (218) 355-2231